
Yeah its Friday! One day before my AZ Cardinals play another playoff game...You may or may not be so into football this is a HUGE deal for us here in AZ. The Cardinals havent been in a playoff game since 1947!! So, we are on our way to Charolette, NC to play tomorrow night against the Panthers. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? When the Cardinals beat the Panthers AND Philidelphia beats the Giants. The AZ Cardinals will be back here at home to play in the loudest stadium ever.
I grew up loving sports, I played Volleyball thrughout my school years. It wasnt until high school that I started to enjoy football. Now that I am a season ticket holder and have been for about 5 years now I LOVE IT! The sounds, the chants, the rush, the blocks, the touchdowns!! It is crazy I used to question why guys loved it so much but........ I found out on my own and boy do I love it! GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Lets go Cardinals!!!
Posted by Glo Flo at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And it keeps getting better cause Philly WON!!! And now the NFC Championship Game will be here in Ptown this Sunday...Cards vs. Phillys...GO CARDS!!! 60 minutes till the super bowl!
Post a Comment