Well the time has come for another year, everyone is healthy and alive and there is nothing else I can be thankful for. We spent our new years eve at my brothers house. It was a blast! The girls hung out at my moms and Alana stayed up until 1:30!! Half of that is my fault for accidently leaving the pacifier in my truck. So of course we got to my moms at about 2:45 and Alana woke me up by 8am. I let D'Alessio sleep the whole morning and then some so when we finally came home I took my nap. The rest of the day we just hung out at home. It was a nice relaxing time at home. I wish you and yours a happy new year and many more to come!
Love,
Gloria & Family
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!!
Posted by Glo Flo at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment