Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOW...

Ok, so I havent blogged in a long time! It has taken awhile for me to get over the whole SuperBowl loss. There isnt much going on, I am preparing for a trip to Texas. I am going to take Jessica to see her father. I am also getting ready for our California trip to take Jessica to Knotts Berry Farm for her 6th birthday. Pictures to follow when we return. Other then that, just working. Alana got to go to Oregon for a couple of days with D and she had lots of fun with her sisters!

This past weekend we went to a party for some program D had at his school. It was at a ranch, Alana had a blast, and Jessica takes after me and wasnt to sure. The first question she asked was "can I take a shower when we get home?" Thats it for now, I have to go get ready for school and work week!



0 comments: