Ok, So I have to say I have never been so into the whole political thing. I cant wait to vote, and have submitted my info for my early ballot. I have never been so proud to be involved in HISTORY! This presidential year is the best!
I have recently became an Ellen fan, I record it daily. I was watching it today and was so surprised to see an apperance from Barack! To top it off he was showing off his moves. I couldnt help but to share it with you all! Enjoy!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My man Barack on Ellen!
Posted by Glo Flo at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! I love that you are excited, I am too! I love that change is coming...I love his moves...I even love Ellen. Vote Barack Obama 2008!
how are you guys all the way over there in the desert?? You need to post pictures of the girls!
Post a Comment