So, the day went as smooth as it gets. There was no stress and we all had a good time! Alana slept until 5 the party started at 4. Of course she wasn't to sure why everyone was singing to her or why she had to wear the silly hat. But.... she did so good! She was the center of attention and everyone loved to see her trying to walk. All of my family was there and she sat through one present and then enjoyed playing with her new Abby Caddaby toys. I do have to say Alana now has a whole new wardrobe we are definitely ready for the winter. I couldn't have been more blessed to have my family and children to share this special day for my baby girl. God Bless.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Alana's 1st Birthday!!
Posted by Glo Flo at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thank you for posting these and I am glad you reminded me about your blog. Her b-day pictures are wonderful. I love the ones with Alana and the frog. How cute.
Post a Comment